Vasyl is in software development industry since 2000. Since 2010, Vasyl is the CEO and co-owner at INSART. Under his lead, INSART became a FinTech & Java engineering company and helped to meet long-term software development goals for more than 30 companies in the USA and Western Europe. He is also a co-founder of Kharkiv IT Cluster and helps to develop and promote Kharkiv as a comfortable location for doing IT business. He holds Master degrees in System Analysis & Computer Science and in Finance.
TOPIC: FinTech for Wealth Management: Robo-Advisors Are Eating Our Jobs
- Financial technologies are not only about Blockchain. What are other disrupting trends for FinTech?
- What is Wealth Management?
- How WealthTech companies disrupt financial and investment management with Robo-advisors?
TOPIC: Finding a Blue Ocean: Why Niche Expertise Matters
- Options for the development of a small outsourcing company (50-100 people)
- Why and how to find your niche in outsourcing
- Example of leaving in FinTech specialization in INSART and what it gives us
- Domain engineering: methodology for accumulating expertise for re-use