Consult-center IT-Tuning, founder and consultant
Sergiy Povolyashko. 20 years IT experience.
– Founder and consultant at IT-Tuning consult-center (www.it-tuning.com). Work Processes Audits in the areas: pre-contract, contract conditions, process management, cross-department interaction, project management, HR management, information security. As Audit result – very focused training-implementation Program on processes, skills, tools. Quality Management System design and improvements.
– Co-founder of training-center AdvanceIT (advance.it-tuning.com) – advanced courses for IT managers (Process Management, Client Management, Strategic Management, Product Management).
– CTO at TEAM International (www.teaminternational.com).
– Leading role in CMMI L3 implementation: Quality Management System development and implementation, employees trainings, evaluation procedure.
– Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), ISO 27001 ISMS”
Presentation topic: Practical journey to organizational maturity
- In this topic we’ll be looking at practical approaches and aspects to the sufficient level of organizational maturity. This is for you if you
- Wish to get things in order but afraid to be swamped by process bureaucracy
- Have heard about world practices of quality management standards but don’t have enough time to sort them out and take best practices
- Tired of unpredictable work results and vague responsibilities
- Desire to get rid of stress, fire-fighting and micromanagement, which block company growth.
- We’ll look at the first practical cases how to resolve these issues, specifically:
- How to reveal real problem areas in your company
- How to quickly implement non-bureaucratic Quality Management System (QMS) – processes, templates, tools, corporate policies
- Where to start with building corporate culture
- How specific contract conditions can help to deal with unpredictable costs.
- These steps definitely lead to at least qualitative company growth, open up new business opportunities.
- We’ll be looking at the cases how these steps where practically applied in IT companies.